Hi, my name's Sara and I like to cook. I think it's totally the best goddamn thing I could possibly be doing with my spare time, which I have a crap load of on account of how incredibly alone I am here in my mid-to-late 20's. Fortunately and entirely without any precedent whatsoever, I'm actually a pretty capable cook; as such my food generally does not suck, and other people have asked how to replicate it. In fact, several of my friends said some words about me posting my recipes online, and naturally I thought: fuck that, I'm so awesome, I'm gonna be completely original and make a cooking blog instead.
This is my cooking blog. There's only one rule, and it's considerate enough to come in the form of an easy-to-understand if/then statement:
If you don't like to cook... then get the hell out of my kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment